Medical Marijuana Recommendations Made Easy!!!

By , January 28, 2014 12:00 pm

We are a Medical Marijuana Recommendation Center serving the Metro Phoenix Area. We are located at:

Medical Marijuana Experts

Come down and get certified!!!!

New location… We moved two doors down! Come check out the new look!

11829 N. 19th Ave
Phoenix AZ 85029

Our hours of operation are:
12pm to 7pm
Monday thru Friday
12pm- 6pm


No records, no problem… We now have a Chiropractor ONSITE.

NEW PRICE!!! $50 = Same Day Certification

State Filing Fee = $150 + $25 if we file for you

Please call:
(480) 382-9451

FAX MEDICAL RECORDS TO -  (602) 513-7119

In Arizona medical marijuana is approved for the following conditions:
•Severe & Chronic Pain
•Severe Nausea/Vomiting
•Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
•Wasting Syndrome •Epilepsy •Hepatitis C •Seizures •Glaucoma •Crohn’s Disease •Alzheimer’s
•HIV/Aids •Cancer •Cachexia •Multiple Sclerosis •ALS / Lou Gehrig’s


132 Responses to “Medical Marijuana Recommendations Made Easy!!!”

  1. D. Z. says:

    I hurt my back working this past year while I was moving heavy materials and I have trouble sleeping because of it. If I consult a chiropractor and get checked out will this be enough to qualify?

  2. Jack says:

    I have severe chronic back pain along with very bad knee pains, if I sit down for more than 5-10 minutes and stand, you can hear my knees pop which causes a piercing pain that runs down my leg, I also have chronic back pain that doesn’t seem to be getting better. I do not have any medical records regarding these matters, would I be required to see a doctor before I apply for my medical card or will be I analyzed by your in-house physician?

    • admin says:

      Your situation is a very common one. You will need to see a chiropractor first before we can certify you. We have someone we can refer you to if you need it. Please call for that information. Just go to the chiropractor one time. Bring the documents that they give you and that will be enough to get you certified.

  3. Alex says:

    I am 18 years old and i have pain in my lower back like on the side.. and idont know if i will be able to get it?

    • admin says:

      If you have gone a chiropractor then it would. If you have not yet we can refer you to one to get it diagnosed. Once you do that we can get you certified. Please call us for more information. Thanks!

  4. phillip says:


    • admin says:

      Yes, you absolutely qualify. We would need to see that you have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and that is all we need. Let us know if you need any other assistance. Thanks!

  5. sara says:

    I have had severe insomnia for years now. I come to find out that my sophomore year of highschool i was diagnosed with severe adhd. I take adderall which doesn’t help me sleep at night. I’ve tried different adhd meds and nothing worked. Tried lowering my dose of adderall and that didn’t work either. So, I decided to get sleeping meds. I tried trazedone and clonodine, those didn’t help. So my doctor put me on Lunesta. A very high dose. That still didn’t work. Then i was put on ambien, didn’t work either. I have severe anxiety because I can’t sleep. I go to a chiropractor frequently because I toss and turn all hours of the night. Everyone tells me to try this and that, but no one understands that my brain is seriously so wired from my adhd. It effects my work performance and my moods. Cannabis is the only way I find anxiety relief and body relaxation to help me sleep at night. Is there any way I can qualify? Any way at all? I’m tired of going through so much medicine that has horrible side effects.

    • admin says:

      The chiropractic records are enough to qualify you for chronic pain. Please give us a call to setup a time to get certified. We now have a Chiropractor onsite if needed. Thanks!

  6. Timmy Krom says:

    I broke my wrist 3 years ago in a motor vehicle accident, and have been having chronic pain for almost a year. I have scheduled an appointment with my doctor to get it looked at again, to see if he knows what is causing it, and to see if there is anything to alleviate my pain. Is this enough for a recommendation? Please get back at me. Thank you!

    • admin says:


      That will qualify you no problem. We just need to get the records from the break or when you went to the doctor complaining of wrist pain and that will work. Please call us to setup a time. Thanks!

  7. Jake says:

    I only have older medical records for my epilepsy. Will these work? Or will I need to have more EEGs, MRIs and blood tests done?

    • admin says:

      Those medical records would be more than enough. With Epilepsy it is a guaranteed thing. Give us a call to setup and appointment!

      • Tiny says:

        I currently have a prescription on Cali due to injuries incurred in service to my country (U.S. Army) for chronic back pain. Is this enough to obtain my prescription in AZ (I am a recent migrate to this state)?

        • admin says:

          The California recommendations are valid in Arizona. You will need to obtain a recommendation here if you want to grow for yourself. To get a recommendation you will need at least a state ID card and some sort of record of you going to a doctor for your condition. The easiest way to get you certified is for you to to go to a chiropractor and bring those records. That would be enough to get you situated. Please give us a call for more information. Thanks!

          • Rexie says:

            If I have a California Medical marijuana license, what do I need to do to purchase medicine here in Arizona? Do I just have to provide my medical marijuana license to a local grower? or would I have to submit my california card to Arizona to transfer it to Arizona?

          • admin says:

            There is no transfer option from California to Arizona. Arizona honors other states cards but we do not allow purchases within the state for out of state card holders. You will need to get an AZ card to be fully compliant.

  8. Jack says:

    I have Hepatitis C and my records are about 4 years old, are they ok to use? Also I heard that the Governor of AZ has shutdown the Medical Marijuana program is this true?


    • admin says:


      That is absolutely false. She does not have the authority to shut the law down. The way the law was written coupled with the voter protection laws that we have in place make it impossible for her to shut this down. She only suspended the dispensary portion. You can still grow yourself or have someone grow for you. Please call us for more information. Thanks!

  9. Desarae Hall says:

    I have had cronic back pain for the last five years. Will I be able to get a green card?

    • admin says:

      If you have been to a doctor or chiropractor, then we would definitely be able to get you certified. Please give us a call to setup and appointment. Thanks!

  10. john calderon says:

    hi ,, ive had to see a chiropractor for over 15 years,,,i have chronic back pain. would a recommendation, records,from my chiro be enough for medical marijuana card?

    • admin says:

      Yes! That would be all we need to see. The law was written to help people just like you. If you have any other questions, please call us. Thanks!

  11. Daniel says:

    I have a broken collar bone (clavicle) that never healed correctly, I can still even after 14yrs grab it and move it up and down and slide my shoulder from side to side… Dr’s, chiropractors, have told me time and time again, that living with the constant aching 24/7 and tuning it out as best I can would be better than any surgery involving metal plates/pins and the constant aching that’s sure to follow with that treatment… how eligible am I for this program?

    • admin says:

      Your condition is definitely something we can get you certified for. Feel free to give us a call. We will be happy to work with you and get you approved. Thanks!

  12. joey says:

    what is an ounce going to cost from a non profit dispensory coming soon

    • admin says:

      If California is any indication of what we might see, there will be a big fluctuation in prices depending on quality. There will be no set price that is for sure. Each location will be different. Also with what was stated by the federal government recently there may never be dispensaries in Arizona…

  13. Linz says:

    I have epilepsy, will, having my pill bottle prescription (Phenytoin Sodium), be enough to get a medical recommendation in AZ?

    • admin says:

      No. You will need to get some sort of document that states you have has a seizure. Anything that says you have gotten the prescription for Epilepsy is sufficient but medications themselves are not.

  14. mike says:

    Hi I have chronic back pain my doctor said I have muscle spasms he gave me prescriptions and I still have pain can I get certified

    • admin says:

      Yes you can. We would just need to see the records that you have from your regular doctor. Bring them with you and walk out certified!

  15. Rexie says:

    If I have a California Medical Marijuana license, but I do not have medical records other then the ones provided by my physician that recommended me, will I be able to get an Arizona recommendation? I have bad arthritis and severe knee pains and was recommended to cannibus in California but I relocated to Az. Do I need to see a doctor here before I come in?

    • admin says:

      You would need to have some sort of record of the condition that you have. You could go to a chiropractor and that would be sufficient. Please call if you need a number for a good local chiropractor. Thanks!

  16. Ryan says:

    hi i have recently been dignosed by both a urgent care and my pcp that i have back spasms they gave me a ton of pills an im only 22 i would prefer not to take the pills an ruin my body is this enough to get a card?

  17. Rod says:

    I’ve had ACL surgery on both knees. 1974 and 1987. I also have had both knees scoped. My knees continually hurt. They randomly swell, and become so painful I can hardly walk. Would marijuana help and is this a qualifying condition for a medical marijuana card?

    • admin says:

      Absolutely. Just bring in the records from your surgeries if you have them and that will be more than enough. We hope to hear from you soon!

  18. Tyler says:

    I was prescribed the anti-depressant Lexapro about 4 years ago. As a result, I experience frequent nausea, stomach cramps, and loss of appetite – 3 common side effects of the medication. I have pill bottles with my prescription information on the sticker, or I could get in touch with my physician for a copy of the original prescription if the sticker is not sufficient. Would my chronic stomach pains qualify me for a card?

    • admin says:

      You could possibly qualify if you lost weight due to the effects of the drug. That would be Cachexia. My suggestion to you is to come down and talk to our doctor. He would be able to fill in the blanks better than I can via the web. Feel free to give us a call. Thanks!

  19. jake says:

    i got ran over the head by a surburban when i was 5 and have severe migrains i also have alot of trouble sleeping at night but dont have any medical records of any kind how can i get qualified?

    • admin says:

      If you have any record that you were ran over that would be sufficient. If you do not have that you could go to a chiropractor and explain your pain. They could treat you and with those records we could certify you. We have one we work with if you need a referral. Give us a call with any questions. Thanks!

  20. Brandon says:

    I know i am going to sound like a stoner looking to manipulate the system but I have Insomnia I will go 3 days sometimes without sleeping which will then result in severe migraines, I have told a doctor about it but was never treated for it and dont have any records, a buddy of mine in california says you can get approved there for my condition but do you think i qualify or not? If it matters the insomnia came on a few years back after I left the Police Academy. (i am no longer in law enforcement)..

    • admin says:

      You should be able to qualify if you go get a CT scan or MRI image of the brain. If you can get that done we could certify you. Do you have back pain at all? If so you could go to a chiropractor and that would work and we would use the migraines as a supporting condition. Give us a call for more information on the chiropractor. Thanks!

  21. RJ says:

    Hi, when I was school I visited by school clinic on campus. I was having unusual headaches that persisted for hours even after I slept/took naps. I spoke with my doctor and he prescribed medications for headaches, he said he wanted to be sure I wasnt suffering from migraines. Well the medication I used helped somewhat I stopped taking them as they upset my stomach and Headaches were no longer persistent so I didnt want to continue the medication.
    However I have recently begun having similar headaches….will MMJ help? If so will my old medication bottles be enough to warrant a MMJ recommendation?
    Thanks for the help.

    • admin says:


      If you were seen by a physician in the past and the symptoms have returned then we could get you certified. What you need to do though is contact the doctor you were seeing and get the records of those office visits. Since it sounds like you were diagnosed with Migraines the paperwork would be enough to get it done. Feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions. Let us know how we can help. Thanks!

  22. Robb says:

    I have a broken hand. I broke it about 4 year ago. I have never seen a doctor about it but, it causes me pain. Would I qualify for a Medical Marijuana card. If so, what do I need to do?

    • admin says:

      You would need to have an Xray done and a radiologist state what the findings are in the Xray. With that we can get you certified. Please give us a call if you have any other questions. Thanks!

  23. calcee slade says:

    I was diagnosed with early scoliosis about a yr ago and suffer from constant
    pain, which also makes it hard to sleep at night. I have x ray of my back would that be enough to qualify?

    • admin says:

      We would just need the diagnosis that states you have Scoliosis. Xrays are not useful in this respect. We just need the written record. Please call us to setup an appointment. Thanks!

  24. Brian says:

    I have hepatitis c but not currently taking anything for it I have an appointment to see an internal medicine physician on the 29th of Nov, what will I need to qualify for MMC in arizona

    • admin says:

      All you need to get qualified is a diagnosis that states you are positive for Hep C. Please give us a call. We will be happy to help. Thanks!

  25. Logan says:

    I brook my collarbone About 3 years ago and I have been having server Chronic Pain when i left things and at night when I lay on my collarbone I can not sleep cause of the pain.

    • admin says:

      If you can get the records for the broken collar bone we can get you certified for sure. Please give us a call for more information. Thanks!

  26. Aaron says:

    Hello i have serve ear infections and the pain cripples me i have 14 years of medical records of my ear reported of hurting i am tired of taking pills to try to sleep the pain away. But i don’t know if those records are still there they told me every five years they delete the records. but i got a specialist i went to can i use that record

  27. Cel says:

    Hi I have had migraines for years but my last medical record regarding the matter was an ER visit in Tucson in 2006. Since then I have been getting samples from a physician for migraine medicine but there are no records of it. Will I need to do a workup again before I qualify?

    • admin says:

      Migraines is a qualifying condition. You would need something that states you have migraines. No matter what age we can make it work. Get the records from 2006 and that should be sufficient. Thanks!

  28. Nick Kim says:

    I have osteo arthritis in my back I was wondering if I qualify what the steps were if I get certified by you and want to file the paper work myself. We collect food stamps but everything is in my wifes name can I still get a discount I am under her dhs applicatipon too though

    • admin says:

      That will definitely qualify you. The price for the recommendation would be $100 since you will be filing on your own. You will just need to bring down documentation that says you have Osteo Arthritis. Thanks!

  29. Anon says:

    My doctor took some xrays and said nothing was wrong with my back or hand but for over a few years it has been bothering me in the past year he hasnt been able to find out what is wrong. I do have “boxers” hand from breaking it a few times that causes me pain but my doctor wont give me anything for it. If he faxes my medical records is there a way to qualify. I have SNAP so how much would it be if all together exam and you guys filing for me? how much if I file myself? I saw $75 at the top but you told the last guy $100?

    • admin says:

      If you have the records from the X-Rays and the records for the visits with those complaints then that should qualify you. The $100 would be correct. Since you will not be filing with us we charge $100. The $25 is for document storage. We are required to keep all records for seven years. This fee will cover our storage costs over the required timeframe. Thank you for your understanding. Please call if you have any other questions. Thanks!

  30. Anon says:

    I have “boxers” hand from breaking it a few times that causes me pain but my doctor wont give me anything for it. If he faxes my medical records is there a way to qualify. I have SNAP so how much would it be if all together exam and you guys filing for me? how much if I file myself? I saw $75 at the top but you told the last guy $100?

    • admin says:

      The condition itself I believe will qualify you. Since you have SNAP it would cost $200 total for everything. No hidden fees. If you file for yourself you would save $25. We guarantee approval when we file for you and we have 100% success rate. We stand behind what we do and take care of any issues you may have. I can tell you that no other recommendation center will guarantee approval. Give us a call if you have any other questions. Thanks!

  31. Brandon says:

    I have chronic back pain that is yet to be diagnosed. It’s a terrible situation that I’ve always tried to reduce with Yoga yet it’s never seem to completely go away. I never wanted to take medicine in the past due to the addiction risk in whatever they would give me, however I really would like to get the Marijuana. I had a couple of questions though, should I still contact a chiropractor? Also, I would be able to legally grow my own marijuana correct? Is there anywhere I could find the most UPDATED laws on the situation before I go ahead and make assumptions? I very much appreciate your business and your willingness to answer questions.

    • admin says:

      You will need to see a chiropractor for the issue then come see us to get certified. You will be able to grow your own. We also have resources for you if you need medication right away. Feel free to give us a call if you have more specific questions. Thanks!

  32. Adam says:

    Hi I have questions about if I qualify. I have been in pain with my foot for the last year and only recently I decided to seek help. I went down to the Carondelet medical group by my house and doctor told me I may have gout. After going to get x rays and a blood test, I revisited the doctor and he diagnosis me with gout and proscribed me Uloric and Colcrys. I have a follow up exam in 5 months from now. My question I Gout and chronic Pain disease? I am in pain all the time and don’t like the side effect of Prescription pain killers. Can I be helped now ?

    • admin says:

      The answer is yes this would qualify you. We would just need to see the diagnosis of gout and that would be enough. Please feel free to call our phone number to setup an appointment. Thank you!

  33. Stefanos Itsines says:

    If you have a separated ac joint in in ur shoulder and the pain comes when u move ur shoulder or are driving would this qualify?

    • admin says:

      Yes, you would need to go to a chiropractor or primary care physician to have it diagnosed or bring in the paperwork that states you have a separated AC Joint. That is all we need. Please call for more information. Thanks!

  34. Billy says:

    I have several high school sports injuries and wake up with aches and pains especially in the ankles. Recently rolled it again and went to urgent care for X-rays. No break but got a script for ibuprofen. Hate pills but my question lies on if that visit is enough documentation. I hate doc visits but work had me go to get off.

    • admin says:

      The urgent care paperwork would be enough to qualify you. Please call our phone number to setup an appointment. Thanks!

  35. Unknown says:

    I have chronic back pain and I recently went to the doctor to be checked. He has prescribed me Ibuprofen and a x-ray. I also have paperwork stating that he has diagnosed me with back pain. Will this be enough to get my Medical Marijuana Card. Or would I also have to see a chiropractor. Thanks for your time and help.

    • admin says:

      The fact that you have been diagnosed with back pain is enough to get your card. Please give us a call to setup a time to come down and get legal. Thanks!

  36. KMO says:

    I have TBI as a result from a car accident in 2006. I went to a neurology center in 2008-9 where they discovered 3 vertical tares near my basal skull fracture. I have terrible short term memory loss and i am in the ending stages of applying for disability. All I have around is a folder of findings from a neurological specialist that determined that my brain activity was impaired and includes a number of SPECT scans.
    I read that Marijuana was being prescribed for effects of Alzheimer deseise.
    Sounds like I may qualify by having the same symptoms.
    I am on food stamps and haven’t been able to work for 7 years. I dont have much money as a result. Can you help me?

    • admin says:

      We would need to see what documents you have but we would be happy to review them for free. If we have enough to qualify you then the total fee for you since you are on food stamps is $200 and that includes everything. Please feel free to call and setup a time to bring in what you have. Thanks!

  37. Steve says:

    I have had low back and neck pain for about two years now. For about the past 8 months, my neck has been getting worse and worse. It has gotten to the point to where I barely sleep, and when I do sleep I cannot even use a pillow because the pain is so bad. I am a college student, and I cannot even sit through five minutes of class without using my hand to support my head because it hurts. I have yet to be officially diagnosed, but I have been going to the chiropractor for about six months and getting treatment, but the pain is just getting worse. My chiropractor recommended that I get an MRI so I will be getting that soon. Would MMJ help my issues? And would my symptoms qualify me for MMJ?

    • admin says:

      You qualify. The records from the chiropractor is more than enough. Get copies or we can request them and feel free to call us to setup a time. Thanks!

  38. Randy says:

    I broke my knuckle bout 5 years ago and had surgery I lift boxes
    And move household goods for a livin there are days were I feel great pain in my hand were the screws are it hurts to move at times

    • admin says:


      What you have could qualify if you brought down records of the surgery. Please give us a call to get setup. Thanks!

  39. Anonymous says:

    Is chronic anxiety a well enough diagnosis?

    • admin says:

      Unfortunately not at this time. Every six months new conditions can be suggested to the AZDHS and I believe this one may be added soon. If you have symptoms of chronic pain that would work. Feel free to call us to discuss. Thanks!

  40. Anon says:

    Hi, I subluxed or partially dislocated my shoulder about 3 years ago. It was hands down the most pain I had experienced in my life. I had to undergo long physical therapy and was prescribed various meds. It was a long recovery and still the joints were quite loose and the physicians recommend surgery which I decided not to do due to the money and not wanting to go through one with possible complications. To thsi day my right shoulder is still very tender and I can’t sleep on it due to pain. In addition the pain has radiated to my upper/mid back. Is this enough for a recommendation?

    • admin says:

      Yes, as long as you have the documented history of the rehabilitation and event this works for sure. There is no doubt that this type of incident is painful and can cause lasting damage as in your case. Please call us to setup an appointment to come it and get certified. Thanks!

  41. DC says:

    I have Trigeminal neuralgia do I qualify for a medical card? I have documented proof from my primary care physician and take two types of pain medication gabapentin and tramadol. I also want to know if I get certification same day do I get to go to a dispensary same day while my application is being processed through the state? My medication is not working anymore, I feel I am taking pills for nothing and in pain all the time, I would prefer to go to a doctor and get a prescription for marijuana and fill it same day like any other prescription for pills. How does this all work? Thank you!

  42. Greg says:

    Hi, I was in a car accident in 2010 and I received injury to my neck and back. I went to a chiropractor to receive treatment for my lower back and neck from being hit. Now, its 2 years later and my symptoms show up whenever I drive for more than 1 hour or sleep on my back causing my neck to be stiff/cramp and my back has a very tight feeling in the mornings. Working construction doesnt help and I feel that my problem was never fixed. My treatment was over 2 years ago will I need to make a new appointment with a chiropractor or can I use my existing records to qualify.

    Thank you

    • admin says:

      You can use the records that you have from your current Chiropractor. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

  43. joshua says:

    I have tried different things for sleeping and I still just can’t fall asleep for hours. Also, my wrist always cramps up soon before my back starts to hurt. My upper back always bothers me. Ive mentioned it to a doctor and they said a massage would help but it didn’t. Other then that ive been putting up with it. What should I do?

    • admin says:

      The wrist could get you qualified. You would need to go to a chiropractor to get it diagnosed. We have a great one that is cheap and one of the best in the business. Call to get the number. Thanks!

  44. Chris says:

    Hello , I recently got involved in a bad accident a few months back & Im still being treated due to neck pains & back pains by a chiropractor. He advised me its possible my neck an back wont be the same like it used to & i could possibly experience pain in the future. Is this enough to qualify for medical marijuana for pain? thanks

    • admin says:

      You definitely qualify. Just bring your records from your chiropractor and that will be enough. Call us to setup and appointment. Thanks!

  45. Tiffany says:

    I have a torn ACL muscle in my knee does that qualify me for a medical card

  46. Brian says:

    Hello, I have had severe nausea for a few years now and have been taking medication for months, the medication I take does not work as well as it used to. I get chronic episodes where I cannot eat, or sometimes sleep because it is so bad, and I am very close to the verge of vomiting almost daily. Would this be sufficient for me to obtain a medical card?

    • admin says:

      The severe nausea typically could qualify you if it was due to a diagnosed condition. Give us a call so we can discuss it in greater detail. Thanks!

  47. I have already had back surgery approx 10 yrs ago. Since then I have been on heavy doses of narcotics for my chronic back pain. (oxycontin and methadone) both are for pain. Im tired of the effects these drugs are causing and what they might possibly cause since they have never been studied for long term treatment of chronic pain. My doctors office drug tests me about every other month. My 2 questions are, can I get a card with my condition. Also, can my doctors office drop me as a patient for trying to take marijuana so that I can possibly cut back on or completely stop my narcotics that I take? Of course, I will let them know that I am taking marijuana before I actually try it, but I want to get my card first before I discuss it with them, its only there business once I am actually trying the marijuana. Thanks very much.

    • admin says:

      The back surgery will definitely qualify you. It is up to the other doctor on what they want to do about the MMJ use. They could very well drop you. Some places say it is ok. Some doctors are scared out of their mind about the thought of someone using MMJ. It all depends. The only way for you to find out is to ask them.

  48. Jason Herndon says:

    July 27th 2010 I flipped a 4 wheeler on a street with no helmet.I was arivaced to Chandler Regional Medical Center and was givin a 10 % chance of living.Had to teach myself how to walk and talk again with the help from doctors.Plus I was denied a couple years ago for PTSD as I was in the service for 8 years.Did 3 tours in Iraq,and saw alot of bad things.I believe I do have PTSD but I understand I have to prove it.I have severe pain with headaches and back pain though.With medical records from my accident will I qualify.I dont see why a disabled Veteran woudnt.

    • admin says:

      Due to the trauma we could qualify you. You would just need to get the records. Please call us to schedule an appointment. Thanks!

  49. anon says:

    hi, i was in a car accident about 4 years ago. and i have really bad. lower back pain since then ive gone to chiropractor and. got. Xrays done but. according to my doctor theres nothing wrong, also i get anxiety attacks from time. to time and as a result. of them i get nausea alot. Ive gotten pain killers (800mg ibuprofen) for my back pain but it doesnt do anything except make me More nauseos and my anxiety medication jus makes me irritated at every one around me …would i qualify for the card? ?

    • admin says:

      The back pain is something we can write you up for. Just bring in the Radiology report and the other records from your chiro and you should be good to go. Be sure to call an make an appointment. Some days we may close early. Thanks!

  50. Tony A. says:

    Would getting a card and medicine help with knees that hurt after a 2-3 hours of standing/walking at work? My knees always hurt in the morning unless I pop them, but lately popping my knees in the morning has started to be very painful, and it feels as if my knee is weaker afterwards.

    • admin says:

      It is possible. The beauty of using cannabis is that you can experiment and see what works for you. My suggestion is to go to our chiropractor and have him diagnose the issue and then come to us to get certified. Call us for the number to reach our chiro. Thanks!

  51. Cole Corbiere says:

    Hello, I’m 18 years old and I’m looking to get my medical card. Ever since I was 7 years old, I’ve had horrible lower back pain, I’ve been to the doctor and the only thing she did for me was refer me to radiology doctor to get x rays and my back looked fine. After that I went to therapy for a couple sessions to see if that worked, but my back continues to hurt. It hurts the most at night sometimes when I try and go to sleep. Would I qualify for my card? Thank you

    • admin says:

      You certainly do have symptoms that would qualify you. What we would need are the records from the last doctor you visited. Please call us to get a medical release form sent to you. Thanks!

  52. Brian Goldman says:

    Anyone replying here anymore?

    • admin says:

      Hi Brian. Not as much as we had been. If you have any questions feel free to call us at the main line. We are much better at answering the phone ;) Thanks!

  53. Andrew F. says:

    Hello, i have been to to chiropractor, and he told me i have a swollen disk and a curve in my spine, which is whats causing my pain, when i wake up in the morning my entire back is stiff and i can barely move, throughout the day i my back hurts, but i also get sharp pains the run up my back and pinching pain, this also causes me to not be able to sleep, ill sometimes spend hours laying in bed in pain trying to get tired, even after trying natural sleeping pills, do i qualify? Note im also 19 so this isnt a very good sign at a young age, my chiropractor has agreed that im in pain by the look at my xrays, but after going to him im still in pain and cant go any more because i only got 5 visits paid for by my parents insurance

  54. Anthony says:


    I have been in 2 cars accidents, been to the chiroprater for both, pain specalists, spin injections and just recently trigger injections . I have back, neck and shoulder pain. With muscle spasms. What would i need and woukd i qualify??

  55. cm says:

    I was in Mexico and got a stomach infection and it left me with chronic intestinal pain. If I have the medical records will this qualify me? I was also in a car accident 7 years ago which left me with back and neck pain. I saw a chiropractor in Florida for several years. I still am having chronic neck and back pain. Will I need to see another chiropractor here in Arizona? Will they need to speak to the doctor in Florida?

    • admin says:

      You can request the medical records from the chiro in Florida or we can for you. You would need to have been seen by a doctor within the last 12 months to get you qualified. If you have not seen a doctor within that time you could go to the chiro we refer to. Please call us to discuss details further. Thanks!

  56. Andrew says:

    Hi i have xrays from my chiropractor for my swollen disk in my lower back and a curve in my spine which causes alot of pain when i bend over or lay down, or just simply move alot of times. Is this enough to get qualified and if i dont qualify is there still a fee?

    • admin says:

      We do not charge a penny if we do not certify you. Plain and simple. You definitely would qualify. Please call us to set an appointment. Thanks!

  57. Alex says:

    I have had 2 arthroscopic hip surgeries for femoral acetabular impingement and labral repair, 1 hernia repair; I also have grade 1 spondylolisthesis in my L5 vertebra with a pahrs fracture and as a result I have chronic back pain. I also have plantar fasciitis and chronic shoulder and knee pain. I am 6 foot 8 inches and despite being 21 years old, I am struggling to manage the injuries and pain that I am sustaining from my former college athletic career. Do I qualify?

    • admin says:

      You definitely have qualifying events that would fit you under chronic pain. You would need to have medical records from the last 12 months. If you do not have them available you could generate current records by visiting our office. We now have one onsite!!! Please call for details.

  58. Unknown says:

    I have been diagnosed with ADHD since I was about 11 years old. If I bring in papers proving that do I qualify for a medical card ?

    • admin says:


      ADHD is not a certifiable condition in Arizona at this time. Do you suffer from any other conditions? Feel free to call us to discuss. Thanks!

  59. Damian says:

    I have have severe post traumatic stress disorder from being kidnapped recently, do I qualify? Also, I suffer from sever knuckle pains and have a crooked finger due a knife accident a couple years ago.

    • admin says:


      PTSD is not currently accepted but may be very soon. The knuckle pains and the knife fight should be enough to qualify you. Do you have any medical records with the complaint of pain from the last twelve months? If not we have an onsite chiropractor that can examine and diagnose the issues you have with the knuckles. If we can not certify you we will not charge you. Please call to set up an appointment. Thank you for your interest!

  60. Brie says:

    Hi I am a minor that suffers from depression, anxiety, OCD, and ADHD.. Would that qualify?

    • admin says:


      Under Arizona law you would not qualify for the program. Hopefully they will continue to add conditions including your. Thank you for the interest!

  61. john michaels says:

    My wife obtained our food stamp card. She goes by a different last name but I am on it. Can I bring that in to get 50% off? DO you need some sort of proof of marriage? Our lease or something like that might work?

  62. admin says:

    The back pain would be the best bet. You can see a Chiropractor and that would be enough to get you qualified. We now have one onsite. Please call to schedule your appointment.

  63. lo torres says:

    Hi I was in a bad car accident in sept 2011. I went to a chiropractor for 6 mths of therapy for my right side of my neck and a lower back and head injury. After I finished therapy I went back to exercising ie. Weightlifting and plyometrics. During this I managed to injure my shoulder pulling it out of socket.
    I had to wait till my insurance went through. Its ben 6 months and dr app is tom. It still hurts I can’t move it the same:( could I get a mmjc?

  64. admin says:

    Yes, You would qualify. Get the medical records for the incident and call us to make an appointment. Thanks!

  65. lo torres says:

    So your saying for me to just pick up my medical records
    From the chiropracter that I recvd treatment from snd bring it in? I sceduled an appt with your chiro is it not necessary to see him? My appt is tom fri

  66. sierra herb says:

    I just saw doctor for my two extreme seizures and she only kept pushing for anxiety meds and seizure meds even though she clearly didn’t know what was causing them. I straight told her wanted none of it. I am trying to find the scans done when a child but state handled carethroughadopton subsidy and may take a while. Had two bad enough paramedics were called and now I need dental work done and wont do it without seizure being taken care of. I hate medication had tons of it from misdiagnosed reasons that now has given me perm effects like my extreme anxiety I refuse what do I do

  67. admin says:


    You story is a fairly common one. Prescription drugs can have more serious side effects than the actual symptoms that are being treated… If you have documentation of the seizures that would enough to certify you. Please give us a call to start the process. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Panorama Theme by Themocracy